UDT will be attending the 2017 FAME Annual Conference! Visit us at Booth #153
UDT will be exhibiting at the Florida Association for Media in Education Conference! The event will feature the keynote presentations, paid workshops, concurrent and practical sessions. Our booth will feature live demonstrations of STEAM and Maker products
Now in its 45th year, the FAME Annual Conference is a three-day event featuring keynote presentations, paid workshops, concurrent and practical sessions. FAME Annual Conference is the only professional conference held in Florida that specifically supports the professional development needs of school librarians and library media specialists.
About the Florida Association for Media in Education (FAME)
Florida Association for Media in Education provides leadership and support to school librarians through advocacy on the local, state, and national levels; targeted professional development; and promotion of literacy and technology-integration initiatives resulting in student success from effective school library programs.
Remake and Remix your Media Center
Speaker: Laylah Bulman, Education Strategist
Thursday, October 19 – 4:00 – 4:45 PM
Type: Concurrent Session/Chapter
Summary: Innovation Labs, Makerspace, and STEAM are developing as new centers for inquiry-based problem solving and learning. Join us to discover the critical steps you will need to design, equip and inspire your media center STEAM Lab and Makerspace, based on UDT’s Maker model. Don’t miss your opportunity to:
- See different models of implementing media center STEAM and Maker including mobile Maker, VR in the Library.
- Understand how Maker and STEAM extend digital learning opportunities.
- Learn about the shift in thinking by the impact of collaboration spaces on student success.
- Examine the research behind Maker and STEAM by student achievement.
- Discover how UDT can help you bridge digital tools and Inspire Learning by doing.
- The media center Maker as a global and multimedia Makerspaces