UDT will be exhibiting at FETC (Future of Education Technology Conference) yet another year! Stop by and visit us at booth number #1731.
Stop by our booth to chat with our education experts for all STEM and Connected Classroom needs. UDT will be hosting main booth sessions around Connected Classroom, Robo 3D printing, Makeblock, Microduino, and Lightspeed Systems. We’ll also be hosting intimate training sessions around Microsoft Playground; Minecraft, Whiteboarding App, Microsoft Makecode, and Fluid Math.
We’re also hosting a raffle, with multiple opportunities to win! Visit us at our booth or attend a session for a raffle ticket. We’ll have prizes from Makeblock, SAM Labs, and ROBO!
Monday, January 28th
4:30 – 6:00 PM
Tuesday, January 29th
9:45 AM – 5:00 PM
Wednesday, January 30th
9:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Main Booth Sessions
Tuesday, January 29th – 9:45 AM – 5:00 PM
• 11:00 – 11:20 AM | Sam Labs
• 11:25 – 11:45 AM | The Connected Classroom, Daniel Rodriguez, CTO, UDT
• 1:35 – 1:55 PM | How-To Use 3D Printing for K-12 STEM Teaching in the Classroom by Robo 3D Printing
• 2:00 – 2:20 PM | Connected Classroom by UDT
• 2:30 – 2:50 PM | Robotics in STEAM Education by Makeblock
Wednesday, January 30th 9:30 AM – 5:00 PM
• 10:00 – 10:20 AM | The Connected Classroom, Daniel Rodriguez, CTO, UDT
• 10:25 – 10:45 AM | Bring Your Creations to Life by Microduino
• 1:35 – 1:55 PM | Robotics in STEAM Education by Makeblock
• 2:00 – 2:20 PM | New Year, New Filter: Getting more out of your filtering solution by LightSpeed Systems
Also, we’ll have on going sessions at the booth from the following partners!
• Minecraft Education Edition Playground
Immerse yourself in an open world that promotes creativity, problem-solving and collaboration! Learn the basics of Minecraft Education Edition, an educational version of Minecraft specifically designed for classroom use. Explore Minecraft Challenge Cards where the only limit is your imagination!
• Microsoft Whiteboarding App Playground
Create freely, work naturally and collaborate in real-time on this free-form canvas that allows ideas content and people to come together! Learn how Microsoft Whiteboard gives your ideas room to grow and transforms your work seamlessly across devices. Explore how teachers and students can come together to brainstorm on projects, lessons and more!
• Microsoft Makecode Playground
Microsoft Makecode brings computer science to life for all students with fun projects, immediate results and both block and text editors for students at different levels! In this hands-on session you will learn how to virtually bring micro:bit alive through coding challenges.
• Fluid Math
FluidMath is award-winning software for teaching, learning, and practice of K-12 Mathematics. FluidMath enables teachers and students to easily create, solve, graph and animate math problems all in their own hand-writing on the screen of a Tablet or Digital Whiteboard. For teachers, it is designed to assist in creating dynamic instructional materials for the classroom providing engaging learning experiences. For students, it is designed to help explore and understand concepts in mathematics.