UDT will be exhibiting at the Florida Association of Education Data Systems (FAEDS)!
Stop by our Booth, #33-34. At FAEDS there will be an opportunity for K-20 educational technology community to get solutions from vendors for any problems they are working through.
A State association founded in 1964, the Florida Association of Educational Data Systems (FAEDS) is the oldest Florida professional association dedicated to the advancement of educational technology.
- To provide a forum for discussion of issues in educational technology.
- To provide information and assistance to Florida educators and technical personnel.
- To promote a greater understanding of the uses of technology at all levels of education.
- To encourage greater communication between instructional and Information Technology professionals in the State of Florida.
FAEDS is open to all those interested in the uses of computers in education. Current members include: Information Technology personnel from all levels of Florida education including:
- K-12 educators
- College and university educators
- State Department of Education personnel, and producers of technology information, materials, and equipment