TN STEM Innovation Summit
Innovation Labs, Maker Spaces, and STEAM are developing as new centers for inquiry-based problem solving and learning. Joins us to discover the critical steps you will need to design, equip and inspire your STEAM Lab and Maker Space, based on UDT’s Maker model.
Don’t miss your opportunity to…
- Understand how Maker and STEAM extend from a Digital Learning Convergence Strategy.
- Examine the research behind Maker and STEAM by student achievement.
- See examples of using STEAM and Maker to provide a meaningful context to science, math and engineering.
- From hands on to making technology and tools, creativity is at the center of new student learning.
- Discover how UDT can help you bridge digital tools and Inspire Learning by doing.