With the challenges that organizations are facing due to the COVID-19 pandemic, a mobile workplace is mandatory. Securely configuring and monitoring Microsoft 365 security to protect your mobile workplace is another challenge in itself. Ensuring that user identity and corporate data residing in the cloud are secure is something that many organizations have never considered addressing. Many are simply not equipped to handle the new cyber security threats inherent in a mobile first, cloud first world. 65% of secure breaches happen due to stolen credentials. With the rise of Office 365 and the explosion of other cloud-based applications, accessed by any device from any location, the necessity to detect and protect these cloud applications and data are mission critical requirements for any organization.
UDTSecure can help you get control of and secure the solution.
- Always have the latest versions of Microsoft’s Office Suite of Products
- Enjoy a fully installed Office experience across all devices.
- Use business-class email through a rich and familiar Outlook experience.
- Host online meetings with audio, HD video, and web conferencing over the Internet.
- OneDrive for Business gives each user 1 TB of personal cloud storage.
- TEAMS collaboration software and business applications allow your employees to connect with the right people, share information across teams, and organize around projects so they can communicate further, faster.
- …and much more!