UDT, a technology solutions company that evaluates, architects, secures and manages information technology, announced a solution with the resources to train companies on the administration and governance around the full Microsoft 365 suite.
“The administration of all things Microsoft 365 can be a distraction that prevents the allocation of IT staff to work on strategic initiatives,” said UDT CIO Fernando Mejia. “Without effective management of Microsoft 365, organizations may not realize the full potential of their investment. The accelerated release of new features, functionality and benefits in Microsoft 365, requires constant administration and governance.”
This solution was created to free up company time to focus on more strategic business objectives that business units are pressing to bring to market. Full solution capabilities include:
- Eliminating administrative burden of O365 freeing up IT resources for value added work
- Custom onboarding to meet company needs
- Maximize the productivity, collaboration and security functionality available in O365
- Administration of the solution including email, telephony, UC, Internal and External Collaboration & User Adds/Deletes
- Phone and Email support requests 24/7/365 for IT and End Users
- Trouble ticket requests to an expert organization including Management of escalation tickets to Microsoft
- Consultation on Tier 1 and Tier 2 “how to” requests
- Quarterly Reporting to understand SLA performance, Proactive reviews of Microsoft Admin Portal announcements
- Yearly Microsoft 365 Roadmap Deep Dive with Whiteboarding session to align your unique needs
In a cloud first world, organizations have the dual challenge of supporting collaboration while balancing the security of mobile employees. Hybrid is changing the security perimeter. Microsoft 365 addresses this shifting security landscape by protecting identity, devices, and data.
“Commercial cloud offers more features and functionality and a faster product release cycle,” said UDT EVP/CXO Jesus Pena. “Companies can leverage these new capabilities to maximize investment in Microsoft 365 productivity and security.”
UDT was founded by CEO Henry Fleches and President Gerard Amaro, 25 years ago in South Florida where they continue to expand their business within the areas of managed security and digital transformation services.
UDT is a technology enabler that helps clients in major industries evaluate, architect, secure, and manage technology on the go, in the rack and in the cloud. UDT provides customized services, including mobility, cloud, collaboration, loT, data, security, and ITaaS solutions and technical, professional and managed services. Accomplish more with UDT: www.udtonline.com